Welcome to our Business Centre. If you just arrived in Singapore – just disembarked – a little orientation manual could be very useful.
You will find in this guide:
- All the necessary steps you’ll need to set up here rapidly and develop your activity. Once set up, you can very quickly:
- Participate in our committee meetings. Every other morning, between 10 and 30 professionals meet at our meeting room to discuss and listen to a presentation on a set topic. These meetings are led by fellow industry professionals, and the meetings cover an extensive range of sectors and functions (18 in total). You will surely find a meeting of interest to you.
- Structure your business plan, your development strategy with our programmes which will offer you tailored advice and contact recommendations.
- Expand your development in Asia! We are one of the Business Centres in the larger network of French Chambers in Asia. This means that you will be able to:
- Participate in inter-Chamber meeting workshops via our video-conferencing system
- Participate in presentations by industry professionals on specific topics such as commercial development in Asia (legal, tax, cultural aspects)
- Benefit from half-a-day each month in the Business Centres in our network (depending on availability)
- All relevant addresses in the proximity: Orchard Road is the commercial and tourist heart of Singapore, and just a few minutes away from your office, you will find:
- Restaurants and top class hotels to receive your clients and prospects,
- Dozens of places to relax, do sports, dine, drink, for all different budgets,
- All types of transport:
- A taxi stand just at our office building,
- The nearest MRT (metro) station is Orchard on the North South Line: take the exit Paterson Link or Wheelock Place (the shopping centre just beside the French Chamber),
- Many bus stations can be found in the vicinity: outside the Thai Embassy, Tang Plaza, etc.
- To find a route that is most convenient for you, use the following site: http://gothere.sg/maps
- Many different services: Postal Service, Money Changer, Dry Cleaning, Cobblers, etc.
- All the necessary information to find and choose a housing accommodation in Singapore, open a bank account, take transport, pay for income taxes, obtain health insurance, and all other details such as public holidays observed in Singapore, and a very long list of entertainment options imaginable: museums, cinemas, outdoor activities and sports, etc.