08:30 to 10:00
31 Jan 2018
In light of the labour crunch in Singapore, businesses are experiencing difficulty in addressing manpower needs.
Increasingly, many organizations are turning to hiring staffs on a contractual or temporary basis as a cost-effective means to meet short term staffing needs.
With the advent of technology, organizations are well-positioned to capitalize on HR tech to solve their manpower needs, freeing them time to serve their customers better.
In this sharing session, Anu Shah, Co-founder and CEO of UShift Southeast Asia will share insights into how they hope to finally solve the short-term staffing issues that most businesses experienced.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
Anu is the Co-founder and CEO of UShift - Southeast Asia. She has 11 years of work experience spanning across 7 countries in 4 continents (North America, Europe, Asia and Africa). She started her career in marketing and branding in FMCG space.
However in last 5 years, she has worked as Private Equity Professional, Management Consultant and M&A professional with global firms such as A.T.Kearney and EY. Additionally, she also ran a startup accelerator called 'EFI Hub' focused on mentoring business in tech space in emerging and frontier markets.
Anu holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Leeds and Private Equity and Capital Markets Investment from Harvard University.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.