08:30 to 10:00
16 Jan 2019
Digitizing sales processes, partnering with third parties, offering extended services, etc… New forms of customer engagement are transforming B2B businesses, urging them to rethink their go to market strategy. In Asia, more than 75% of companies are committed to invest in B2B e-commerce capabilities in the coming years* but what does this means ?
In this talk we will address the different specificities and challenges of “digital” B2B. We will share our vision of what capabilities companies need to set-up and the approach they could take, and illustrate those with concrete case from customers in the region.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
- Digital B2B - Introduction
- A number of opportunities to improve CX and generate revenue
- Approach & Technology
- Concrete Case - On-board B2B partners to increase revenue
About the speakers
- Brieuc Lebec, APAC Sales manager, Clever Age
- Alexis Ageorges, Sr Consultant & Project Leader, Clever Age
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.