08:30 to 10:00
11 Jun 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
In times where companies are competing for talent, operating in a highly turbulent market place, trying to retain their best leaders, or aiming to grow their solid players, coaching is increasingly perceived as a fundamental skill that every leader has to possess and put in practice regularly.
In this highly interactive and experiential workshop, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understand what coaching is,
- Learn some fundamental coaching skills
- Understand how to conduct a coaching conversation
- Practice coaching role-plays
Participants will also be asked to reflect on what they want to change in their leadership style moving forwardly management role.
Participants will understand the power of coaching and acquire some essential coaching
skills; they will be able to integrate those in their daily management role.
Who should attend:
Managers who want to support and develop their staff through coaching
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speakers
- Geraldine GAUTHIER, Professional Certified Coach & Founder of W2P
Geraldine GAUTHIER is a professional certified coach and change agent with over 15 years of management experience in the Finance industry in Europe and Asia.
She founded W2P Consulting to help individuals, teams and organisations rise to their potential. Her innovative programmes combine coaching techniques with an experiential approach to develop practical and operational skills in an agile way.
Geraldine is accredited by the International Coach Federation ‘ICF’ and graduated in Management & Finance from the London School of Economics (LSE) and Dauphine University (Paris IX).
- Ariane JAUBERT, Executive and career coach, facilitator, mentor
Ariane Jaubert is a career and executive coach with a passion for helping managers and executives navigate pivotal points in their life: moments of questioning, growth, stagnation or transition.
The work is about clarifying options, making choices and working on a robust action plan. She has worked with clients in SMEs, FMCG, banking sector and academia.
She brings to her coaching 20 years of experience in the corporate world, with positions in start-up and various big corporations in Asia, Europe and the USA. She holds a MBA from IMD (Switzerland) and a Master of Science from the Ecole Polytechnique (France).
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is now required upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel after payment has been made, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event for a refund.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.