09:00 to 18:00
03 Oct 2017
This is Digital Ship’s 11th year hosting leadership events in Singapore, and this year we will use our Maritime CIO Forum to address the issues and trends that technology leaders are facing in this increasingly changing and continuously developing business environment.
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the maritime world and creating even more opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts, plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms, are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. But achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Through 4 key sessions, Digital Ship's 11th event in Singapore will investigate how we can harness all these opportunities and will investigate maritime’s digital future. We will ask what concepts and strategies will really re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
- Anwar Siddiqui, Advisor to the CEO, The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri)
- Bob Maxwell, MD, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Eric Jan Bakker, VP Sales Asia Pacific, Marlink
- Eugene Teo, Director of Security, Symantec
- Johnson Leung, Co-Founder, 300cubits
- Julian Ng, Wan Hai Lines
- Kumud R Jha, Senior Manager, Accenture Strategy
- Lin Jiang, Operations Manager - Asia, Seatec Communications/V Ships
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- Patric Desanti, Global Head of Maintenance Management Systems, BW Fleet Management
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Robert Squire, Director Marketing & Maritime Iridium Certus, Thales USA Inc.
- Saurish Nandi, Founder & CEO, Proternio Consulting
- Sharon Ong, Sales Director Asia Pacific, Marlink
- Shen Lee Loh, Regional Manager, Vendor Management, Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- Will Kraus, Director, Maritime Line of Business & Product Management, Iridium