08:30 to 10:00
22 Apr 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
The implications of Artificial Intelligence on the Future of Work are going to be formidable. Now is the time to start thinking about it.
In an environment fraught with hype, inaccuracies and unsubstantiated claims, this precise and holistic presentation will clearly state the facts and outline various scenarios with their likelihood about what's to come in an age of AI.
Helping you understand the urgency and how best to prepare, this session will explore:
- What AI actually is, can and cannot to
- The immense consequences on Work – the automation and disappearance of jobs
- Surviving and thriving in the upcoming period – the changes required in society, the educational system at work
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker:
- Bernard Golstein, CEO of sharperAI
Bernard Golstein is a thought leader on Artificial Intelligence, the Future of Work and the Future of Education. He runs sharperAI, an Artificial Intelligence transformation consultancy. He also teaches Digital and AI Transformation at a leading business school and sits on several advisory boards. Prior to this Bernard founded and ran an innovative education technology company. Before that he served as VP in a multinational company in multiple countries around the globe. Bernard holds an MBA from INSEAD and a Master’s in Engineering from Mines ParisTech.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.