08:30 to 10:00
09 Oct 2018
Online and offline, omnichannel experiences are incredibly efficient when they are user centred, meaning that they take into account the clients’ needs and expectations. Building a good user experience is key for the success of your project. User experience is meant online, but also offline and across multiple channels.
Should you be creating a new experience or even just improve an existing one, there are a few methods, such as persona workshops, user interviews and empathy map, to understand your customer better as well as his journey until conversion. We will explain those technics and share further ideas of tools that can be used specifically online to improve an existing website, based on analytics.
Happy customers = better conversion rate
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Celine de Robillard, Head of UX and Design at Viseo Asia
Celine is an experienced digital & innovation strategy consultant, with more than 15 years of experience in in corporate, entrepreneurial and start-up environments across multiple sectors (telecommunication, FMCG, retail, bank / insurance, culture, smart cities...). She started her professional journey as a digital project manager for corporate and e-commerce platforms, with a strong marketing vision. Today, she is user oriented, specialised in design thinking and UX methods. For the last 10 years she has been involved in consulting, teaching and research. She developed methodological tools to accelerate creative performance at the individual, collective and systemic level, based on the principles of profitability and respectability. In addition, she is Lecturer at ESSEC Executive, and Director of the Ad Valorem collection at L'Harmattan.
- Cole Casper, Senior UX/UI desginer at Viseo Asia
Cole is a Texas born Francophile living in Southeast Asia. Previously communication and marketing project manager, then artistic director, he now helps organizations in Singapore build intuitive, attractive and lasting user experiences.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.