08:30 to 10:00
13 Nov 2017
Please note that this event is fully booked.
Germain Araud, Altios, and Lisbeth Lanvers-Shah, DS Avocats, will give you an insight on:
- The ever-emerging Indian Economy: is India waking-up for Good?
- What does it take to tackle "Challenge India"?
- Is India really the World’s most attractive economy for foreign investors?
The presentation will include:
- An overview of India (key facts, macro-eco data…)
- A look at the recent economic reforms (demonetisation, GST…) and their impacts
- Key opportunities & challenges
- What you need to know beyond the data: Practical take-aways that companies need to know to tackle India as their next growth destination
- provide a snapshot of the entry strategies available to foreign companies
- address the issues foreign companies meet/may meet while setting up business in India
About the Speakers:
- Germain Araud, Business Development Director, ASEAN, Altios & Managing Director, Altios India
Germain Araud came to India in 2005 while graduating in a MsC in Management from EM Lyon Business School.
After gaining experience in international business studies and spending nearly three years in Mumbai as an Automotive Attaché for the French Trade commission, he joined ALTIOS International in 2008 to develop and manage the Indian office of ALTIOS International based New Delhi.
Based in Singapore since 2017, he is now supervising the operations & development of Altios India and its client portfolio. Additionally, he oversees Business Development initiatives in ASEAN and South Asia for ALTIOS and clients.
- Lisbeth Lanvers-Shah, Attorney at Law, Head of Indian desk, DS Avocats
Based in Singapore, Lisbeth LANVERS-SHAH is in charge of the Indian desk. She practices corporate law and assists European clients in their ventures in India and in the South-East Asia region. She has comprehensive knowledge of French Business law and of the Indian legal and cultural environment having spent 6 years in Bombay.
Registered with the Paris bar since 2008, she holds a Master degree and a LL.M in international business law. She has been a French trade advisor since 2014.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.