08:00 to 14:00
24 May 2019
Smart Health is a platform which brings together the French expertise in the healthcare sector to address the context of Singapore’s healthcare needs.
The Summit will provide an opportunity for healthcare actors to engage with stakeholders and experts represented at the event. Themed “Understanding the Health Revolution”, it highlights trends and new challenges that are shaping the landscape and explores solutions on how innovation can be rapidly integrated to deliver tomorrow’s healthcare solutions.
It will bring together a plenary with key experts, panels, presentations of start-ups and a networking lunch!
The provisional agenda will be as followed:
- Welcoming speech by Philippe Guibert, founder and co-president of healthcare committee
- Official speech by His Excellency Marc Abensour, Ambassador of France to Singapore
- Plenary with Keynote Speakers: Key trends in Singapore and ASEAN in the healthcare sector
- Pitch by French and Singaporean start ups
- Panel 1: Keeping the patient centric approach in data management: a reality or a challenge?
- Panel 2: Smart Care;new solutions and behaviour changes: where do we go ?
- Networking lunch
More details to come !!
Keynote speaker (more to come !)
Director of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships
Vital Signs BC
Annie spent 17 years with GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific in country, regional and international roles, including being posted to Toronto, Canada,managing setting up new businesses, launch excellence, developing new business models, strategic portfolio planning and prioritization.
In 2011, Annie joined Allergan as Senior Director of Pharmaceuticals where she ran the regional business at Allergan Asia Pacific, including Japan,China and Australia. She moved on to take a role in the medical device industry in 2015 as International Commercial Marketing Head for Baxter International.
An active member of the pharmaceutical and leadership community, Annie was a panel speaker at the 5th Annual OTC Conference (2015) and speaker at the Essec Roundtable ‘Journeys of 4 Inspiring Business Women’.
Winner of the Women Leadership Excellence Award from CMO Asia in 2015, Annie was featured in the Business Times (Learning Business through Asian Lens, November 2015) and The Straits Times, Singapore (Vital Signs led her down a different route, Dec 2017)
Annie briefly served as Adjunct Lecturer at Essec Business School in Singapore for the MSc Management of Health Industries programme and is the Managing Director of Vital Signs, focused on in-licensing and marketing selected health care products in Asia Pacific.
Annie is currently the Director of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships at the Skin Research Institute of Singapore.
Speakers & moderators
NextID Pte Ltd
Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Society
(CNETS) of Singapore
Business Manager APAC
Country President, Singapore
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SINGAPORE
Head of Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
RHTLaw Taylor Wessing
Celine LE COTONNEC
Chief Data Officer
Senior Principal, Head of Consulting, Southeast Asia
Co-founder and President
Maleena SUPPIAH CAVERT
Senior A. Director, Clinical Education
National University Health System (NUHS)
Dr Philip WONG
National Heart Center Singapore (NHCS)
Chairman and Medical Director
A Smart Health Event
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.