08:30 to 10:00
05 Feb 2018
- By Invitation Only -
This presentation will provide you with the latest information about the legislation on the common work-related passes in Singapore. In the context of MOM’s more stringent policy on the local job market, it is important that any potential recruiter (business and HR side) understands and integrates these components from the beginning, to optimise the recruitment process.
This meeting will cover:
- Figures on the current job market, the labour force plan of Singapore
- Detailed presentation of the work passes (and related) for foreigners
- Introduction of visa application process and its impact on your recruitment plans
- Presentation on how the French Chamber of Commerce can support your recruitments’ needs of Singaporean and foreigners
The French Chamber of Commerce is MOM licensed (EA Licence number 10C4756), and its recruitment and visa application staff is CEI certified.
About the Speakers:
Estelle DARRIGADE, Head of the Recruitment & HR department of the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
After more than 10 years of expatriation in Europe and Asia, facing 4 differents countries/cultures/languages and as much job searches and success (including international recruitment), Estelle, Leadership coach certified, had its own company in Singapore to support jobseekers in Singapore.
Since January 2017, she joined the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore and is managing the HR and recruitment department to provide support and consulting to companies and jobseekers. She is certified and registered as Employment Agent Personnel (Nº R1761955).
Laetitia LAUTODE, Business Support Executive, French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
She joined the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore in April 2015 and is assisting companies setups and visas applications.
She is certified and registered as Employment Agent Personnel (Nº R1764698).
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.