Ms Cécile Diversy, Danone
Mr Alexandre Gentot, Gemalto
Ms Caroline Sirieix, Air France
The HR Committee groups HR Directors from multinational companies and HR professionals who meet every two months to exchange best practices and discuss HR trends and issues in the Asia Pacific region.
The role of the club is also to provide company leaders and human resources managers with information on the employment situation in Singapore and on the evolution of employment schemes or remuneration strategies.
Please log in to access 'members only' documents.
- Apr 2013 | How to motivate and retain your best people (Adecco) (members only)
- Apr 2013 | Regional Learning & Development (AXA) (members only)
- May 2012 | The Dangers of Intuition in Inter-Personal Situations (INSEAD) (members only)
- May 2012 | The Interpersonal Side of Taking Charge (Jean-Francois Manzoni) (members only)
- May 2012 | Widening the Lens (Jean-Francois Manzoni) (members only)
- Nov 2011 | Raising Productivity through Human Capital Interventions (Ministry of Manpower) (members only)
- Nov 2011 | Motivation: Simplest Actions = Highest Boost (1-2 Win Executive Coaching) (members only)
Oct 2011 | Programme Eve: Presentation of the Western edition and outlook on the Asian edition (members only)
Oct 2011 | Edito Programme Eve (members only)
Oct 2011 | Brochure Programme Eve (members only)
- Jan 2011 | Employment Issues in Singapore and SEA (Rajah Tann) (members only)
- Nov 2010 | Unconventional Leadership for Uncertain Times (1-2 Win Executive Coaching) (members only)
Apr 2010 | Mentoring Program - A Voluntary Managed Process (Gemalto) (members only)
Apr 2010 | Mentoring and Coaching (Gemalto) (members only)
Apr 2010 | Mentoring and Coaching - Lessons from Failure, tools and tips for Success (1-2 Win Executive Coaching) (members only)
Jan 2010 | Change Management and Challenges following the Merger Air France/KLM (Air France) (members only)
Nov 2009 | Employee remuneration reporting (Ernst & Young) (members only)
Jun 2009 | The Five Building Blocks of Intercultural Leadership (SpencerStuart) (members only)
Become a Speaker!
The FCCS encourages and welcomes new speakers to bring their expertise and vision.
Fill in the Speaker Form