Co-President: Mrs Joëlle Brohier-Meuter, Anakout
Co-President: Ms Hélène Toury, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
The Sustainability Committee acts as a platform for discussion among members involved in Sustainability issues. The Committee aims at promoting French expertise in this topic, developing co-operation between Singaporean and French companies, exchanging information and encouraging synergies and business opportunities in the region.
Please log in to access 'members only' documents.
- Jan 2013 | Vallourec’s commitment and actions towards water preservation (Vallourec) (Members only)
- Dec 2012 | CSR Communication Perspectives (Ruder Finn) (Members only)
- Dec 2012 | Sharing of Sustainability Practices (Antalis) (Members only)
- July 2012 | Energy Efficiency Initiatives for Warehouse (Schneider Electric) (Members only)
- Jun 2012 | Impact Investments: Toward a New Industry? (StormHarbour, Impact Investment Exchange Asia) (Members only)
- Jun 2012 | Market Opportunities for Impact Investors (Nexus) (Members only)
- May 2012 | Sustainability Committee (Members only)
- Mar 2012 | Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Action -Case Study: Hotel Grand Pacific, Singapore (Cofely SEA) (Members only)
- Nov 2011 | Best practices – Gemalto (Members only)
- Nov 2011 | Best practices – Nexus (Members only)
- Nov 2011 | Best practices – Societe Generale (Members only)
- Nov 2011 | Best practices – Vallourec (Members only)
- Mar 2011 | World Poverty and the Carbon Markets (Nexus) (Members only)
- Jan 2011 | From Copenhagen to Cancun - Key facts (Anakout) (Members only)
- Oct 2010 | Insurance for the low incomes (AXA Insurance) (Members only)
- Sep 2010 | Electric Vehicle Program (Renault) (Members only)
Mar 2010 | CSR in ASEAN Recent Trends (Anakout) (members only)
Mar 2010 | The Better Tomorrow Plan (Sodexo) (members only)
Mar 2010 | Responsible Business: Doing Well and Doing Good Singapore Compact’s Work (Singapore Compact for CSR) (members only)
Jan 2010 | Business & Climate Change after Copenhagen - Focus on Singapore (Anakout) (members only)
May 2009 | Energy Savings in Transportation (Alstom) (members only)
May 2009 | Energy Efficient Singapore (National Environment Agency) (members only)
May 2009 | Smart Technology and Teamwork for Smarter Grids (Areva T&D) (members only)
Become a Speaker!
The FCCS encourages and welcomes new speakers to bring their expertise and vision.
Fill in the Speaker Form