What is Winefamily?
Winefamily is Singapore’s leading e-commerce marketplace for wines, hosting virtual shops of the country’s best wine merchants and their outstanding wines from all over the world. We bring the wine lovers of Singapore direct to importers, getting the best prices and allowing customers the convenience of buying across any number of merchants in one simple checkout and delivery.
We are passionate about marketing, selling, delivering and (of course) enjoying wine as much as we can!
Our business activities comprise three verticals:
- Wine Online Marketplace: We aim to be the online brand everyone knows and trusts for awesome wines and exceptional service
- Wine B2B Sales: We use our merchant network to meet the wine needs of businesses across the country
- Wine Events & Education: We craft bespoke experiences for clients, their customers or their teams such as wine tastings and wine discovery sessions. We also execute large-scale public wine events and experiences.
This role will serve as the B2B Sales and Marketing lead for WineFamily, the leading wine Marketplace in Singapore. The role will be responsible for supporting the roll-out of strategic B2B sales and marketing activities for WineFamily’s corporate business in order to raise brand awareness and drive demand. The role will also involve the opportunity to be involved with a range of other activities across operations, branding and event management.
The opportunity for a full-time or internship role exists.
- Responsible for supporting development and implementation of the organization’s business to business sales and marketing strategies as well as communications and operations.
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generate corporate leads and close up sales on the sales territory you will be in charge (Bank, Insurance, Marketing Agencies, Fashion)
- Assist in the organization's overall advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic (including social media), and corporate partnership.
- Develop the portfolio of point of sales (retail outlets and convenience stores) where our products are offered to retail.
- Build relationship with the existing portfolio of corporate clients and retail partners
- 0-2 years of Marketing and/or Sales experience
- Bachelor’s in marketing, supply chain or marketing & supply chain-related course
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Actively listen to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Be able to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Be responsive to incoming email and phone enquiries;
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org