What is Winefamily?
Winefamily is Singapore’s leading e-commerce marketplace for wines, hosting virtual shops of the country’s best wine merchants and their outstanding wines from all over the world. We bring the wine lovers of Singapore direct to importers, getting the best prices and allowing customers the convenience of buying across any number of merchants in one simple checkout and delivery.
We are passionate about marketing, selling, delivering and (of course) enjoying wine as much as we can!
Our business activities comprise three verticals:
- Wine Online Marketplace: We aim to be the online brand everyone knows and trusts for awesome wines and exceptional service
- Wine B2B Sales: We use our merchant network to meet the wine needs of businesses across the country
- Wine Events & Education: We craft bespoke experiences for clients, their customers or their teams such as wine tastings and wine discovery sessions. We also execute large-scale public wine events and experiences.
This role will serve as the Digital Marketing and Operation Associate for Winefamily. The role will be supporting the roll-out of marketing activities, both on and offline, and for ensuring the smooth operational functionality of the core e-commerce operation. You will be involved in a range of activities across sales & marketing, branding, event management and social media.
The opportunity for a junior full-time or internship role exists.
- Responsible for supporting development and implementation of the organization’s marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities.
- Management of the delivery logistics and stock keeping system for e-commerce sales, under direct supervision but with a high level of independence.
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, social media strategy and product packaging to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy/actions to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Responsible for customer services in term of requests, inquiries and delivery operations
- 0 - 2 years of Marketing and/or Business and/or Operations experience
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business or marketing & business-related course
- Strong oral and written communication skill (Fluent English)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and engage in support activities across a range of functions such as operations, branding and event management.
- Ability to write copy for sales and marketing activities that conform to prescribed style and format
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Photoshop and basic design skills are a plus
- Wine and/or F&B knowledge are a plus
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org