The Company :
SCOR Global Life, is a leading global reinsurer at the heart of our clients’ markets dedicated to providing transformative ideas, insights and knowledge from around the world to propel your business forward. SCOR Global Life is the 4th largest global life reinsurer, with over 30 local offices and employing 1,100 committed collaborators.
Key duties and responsibilities:
The scope of this role will include:
- Following up on open items that need to be done to support marketing activities
- Significant work to prepare reports for management in regard to SCOR’s progress vs. strategy
- Adhoc analysis / research - excel / external / other, numbers validations
- Supporting events management, organization.
- Creating, maintaining the overall plan of activities for marketing for Asia Pacific
- Extremely well organized
- Excellent communication skills – of note written and data accuracy
- Capable in using excel
- Excellent analytical skills i.e can look through detailed data and identify issues / draw macro level conclusions
- Advanced user of powerpoint
- Very good attention to detail
- Agile, Ambitious Committed
- Solution orientated with a heap of common sense
- Must be able to work unsupervised
Outgoing, with the professionalism confidence to enable approach to various levels of staff in the organization as needed.
To apply, please send your resume to Catherine LIEW at email@example.com