Danone is looking for an intern in its Global Consumer Marketing Department.
Danone is a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Fulfilling this mission is a major contributor to Danone’s continuous growth. Danone enjoys leading positions on healthy food in four businesses: fresh dairy products (n°1 worldwide), water (n°2 on the packaged water market), baby nutrition (n°2 worldwide), and medical nutrition (n°3 worldwide).
The internship at the Global Consumer Marketing Department of Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition is intended to provide a learning opportunity for students to:
- Learn to manage an extensive network of stakeholders within a diverse cross-functional network of teams - consisting of people from different countries and levels of experience - which gives you the ideal opportunity to put your communication and persuasion skills to the test.
- Learn to act independently and very flexible. We expect you to be hands on and eager to learn, autonomously learn to manage part of the team's projects and act professionally when dealing with internal and external key contacts such as Country Marketing teams and Creative & Design Agencies.
- Learn to work in a highly international working environment closely cooperating with local marketing teams all over the world, and the cross functional team at HQ (e.g. regulatory affairs, medical, sales, R&D).
The projects through which you will reach your learning objectives are:
- Content Marketing & Creation: Support in project management of this exciting digital-centric project. The project aims to bring to life the brand’s new positioning via non-traditional marketing, creating content that is highly relevant and engaging
- Nutricia.com Global Website Rollout: Support in website & content development, and be the marketing lead for rollout of the website to Danone’s various country business units, especially in the Asia & Middle East regions.
- Data & Competitor Analysis: Support the Global Marketing team in the data analysis of internal & external performance matrix, including competitor tracking.
The ideal candidate will be a MSc. student in Marketing / Communications or relevant area, and you are passionate about the world of consumer goods/FMCG and you have an interest in Nutrition. Relevant experience in previous internships is preferred.
- You have Project management skills & experience. You can coordinate and you’re your responsibilities by setting clear timelines and steps
- You like to take responsibility and ownership for your projects. You take proactive leadership of your responsibilities
- You act with flexibility, speed and pragmatism.
- You have Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication skills
- You easily connect to people, and have good indirect influence skills to drive different departments' commitments
- You have Strong analytical skills
We are looking for an ambitious, flexible and energetic graduate student to join the Global Consumer Marketing Team.
The internship is 40-hours per week for a period of approx. 6 months which could be extended to 12 months. The desired start date is in February 2017.
You will be supervised by a Global Senior Brand Manager and your mission is to provide critical support to the Global Consumer Marketing Team and is located in Danone Place Singapore.
Please send directly your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org