Sodexo, world leader in Quality of Life services, announced the deployment of its data-driven food waste prevention program, WasteWatch powered by Leanpath, at 3,000 sites worldwide within a year. During the Tech for Good Summit, Denis Machuel, Sodexo’s Chief Executive Officer, reiterated the company’s goal to deploy the program to all relevant Sodexo sites by 2025, in line with its goal to halve food waste and food losses from its operations by the same year.
In 2017, Ubisoft partnered with Station F, a Paris-based startup program designed to support entrepreneurs and startups by offering access to world-class facilities, and providing on-site, expert assistance in all aspects of running a business within the technology and entertainment spaces.
Lagardère Sports will serve as the exclusive commercial agent for T1 Entertainment & Sports (T1), a new joint venture between Comcast Spectacor and SK Telecom that will feature three-time League of Legends (LoL) world championship team SKT T1, as well as teams across several competitive gaming segments that include Fortnite, PUBG, Super Smash Bros., Hearthstone and Apex Legends.
Nous sommes heureux de vous annoncer l’ouverture prochaine d’un nouveau centre EstheClinic a Holland Village !
Retrouvez votre nouveau EstheClinic Holland Village à partir du 28 Mai 2019 au:
3 Lorong Liput
Holland Piazza #02-02
Renowned non-profit organisation Green Freight Asia (GFA) and LYS Energy Group (LYS Energy), Singapore-based leading solar power producer (IPP) and carbon offset facilitator in Asia, join-forces to promote and accelerate the transition to a low-carbon environment and catalyse sustainability in Asia.
Pavilion Energy has performed the first commercial ship-to-ship (STS) liquefied natural gas (LNG) refuelling operation in the port of Singapore, the company said.
Share your views in the first-ever user-centric International Dispute Resolution Survey
- Nicolas Bouverot will drive the business in the ASEAN countries as well as Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka and Timor Leste.
- He brings over twenty-five years of international experience in hi-tech telecommunications.
- With 7 billion Euros invested in digital technologies since 2014, including the imminent arrival of Gemalto, Thales is strengthening its position as a global technology giant in Asia and beyond.
Strate School of Design, Singapore opened a campus, hosted at the National Design Centre to explore new ways of urban development through a Master in Design for Smart Cities, in both part-time and full-time formats, and a comprehensive yet thought-provoking suite of short programs and Lifelong Executive Education trainings.
- Partnership enables GrabExpress to offer inter-city parcel delivery and other courier options
- Partnership will empower small-medium sellers and social commerce communities in the region
- Grab will invest in Ninja Van as part of Partnership