08:30 to 10:00
08 Apr 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
In an interview with Forbes, Matt Gay, CMO for Accenture, said that data is one of the marketers’ biggest challenges, particularly when it comes to the ability to use it.
“It’s got to be in a form and format that is easily accessible and usable going forward, so you don’t have to have an IT person sorting through and making static reports.” he says.
Thankfully, there is automation to handle a lot of the legwork in marketing and in recent years, data driven marketing automation is no longer exclusive to large enterprises with deep pockets.
Over the last decade, technology providers have moved their marketing platforms to the cloud, reducing the need to invest heavily up front, for businesses big and small.
Coupled with the emergence of easy to use interfaces, cross channel platforms designed for marketers are now truly accessible to the digital marketer.
However, despite this availability and accessibility, many businesses are still struggling to understand and implement marketing automation.
This session aims to help businesses and marketers gain some insights and ideas to these questions:
- Why does my B2B business need digital marketing? Isn’t that only for B2C businesses?
- What are other companies doing?
- How do I get started? How do I fast track what I have been using in the past 3 years?
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speaker
Patrick SIM, Head of Customer Experience Sales – ASEAN, Oracle
Patrick has a passion for all things digital and tech, and is committed to help our clients use Oracle technology to deliver superior and relevant customer experiences through data driven engagement.
With 19 years of experience in both B2B and B2C environments, Patrick has helped companies in hospitality, retail, insurance, finance and ecommerce improve their customer engagement and revenue conversion.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.