08:30 to 10:00
10 Jun 2019
You may have noticed it: the huge 5,000sqm Decathlon Singapore Lab at Kallang opened its doors beginning of 2019!
You probably visited it as a customer, discover now the backstage with this visit especially designed for you!
From the digitalized customer experience to the innovative inventory process, discover how Decathlon Lab is disrupting with the traditional retail sector to enhance the consumer journey.
A breakfast will await you before starting the visit!
If you are a brand or retail manager and would like to register, please write an email to Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 seats available. Limited to 1 participant per company.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Guide
- Maxime CHABAUD, COO, Decathlon Singapore
Maxime joined DECATHLON 11 years ago.
He worked 4 years in Retail operations including 2 years as a Store Director in France.
Then he joined DECATHLON HQ and worked during 3 years as a Merchandising and Supply Chain Manager for European Golf market.
He moved to Singapore in 2015 to create a Merchandising and Supply Chain BU for SEA region.
He is currently COO for DECATHLON Singapore and directly in charge of Digital transformation topics.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel after payment has been made, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event for a refund.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.