08:30 to 10:00
09 Apr 2019
The business landscape today is volatile and full of uncertainty. Political and economic instability, the China-U.S trade war, cyberattacks, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, and terrorism are only some of the sources of risk that Boards of Directors and executive management teams have to reckon with.
You could now empower your organisation to navigate the complex business landscape through Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Sustainability Reporting (SR).
This one-hour talk is aimed at enabling the participants to contextualise ERM and SR in the Asian way by cross-fertilising the western philosophy of ERM and SR with Asian culture.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speakers
- Wee Kwang KOH, Director of CA Trust
Wee Kwang helps organisations, SMEs, MNCs, public listed companies and non-profit entities, to conceptualise and implement their Sustainability Reporting and Enterprise Risk Management processes.
Additionally, he provides internal and external audit services to these organisations.
With 19 years of professional experience, Wee Kwang is able to provide deep insights and unique value propositions to shape the sustainability reporting and corporate governance framework of your organisations.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.