08:30 to 10:00
03 Dec 2018
Naval Group is a prime contractor for the French naval defense industry and capitalizes daily on an innovation ecosystem. Through partnership with industrials, academics and innovative start-up & SMEs, the company is present in a wide variety of subjects such as artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing or cyberdefence.
Patrick Pennamen, managing director of Naval Group Far East, will articulate his presentation around 2 axis:
- Innovation and R&D international development
- Digitalisation of maintenance services
Come and learn how this company, a global leader in defence naval system, constantly reinvent itself.
- Photos won't be allowed during this meeting -
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About Naval Group
NAVAL Group (previously known as DCNS) is the European leader in naval defence and a major player in marine renewable energies.
As an international high-tech company, NAVAL Group uses its extraordinary know-how, unique industrial resources and capacity to arrange innovative strategic partnerships to meet its clients’ requirements.
The Group designs, produces and supports submarines and surface ships. The Group also provides services for naval shipyards and bases. In addition, the Group offers a wide range of marine renewable energy solutions.
Aware of its corporate social responsibilities, NAVAL Group is a member of the United Nations Global Compact. The group reports revenues of €3.04 billion and has a workforce of 13000 employees.
NAVAL Group Far East extends to the South East Asian markets the NAVAL Group Group’s four centuries of technological know-how in shipbuilding, system integration, program management and customer support, acting as “Front Base” for proximity technical service of NAVAL Group engineering programs.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos are not allowed during this event.