08:30 to 10:00
28 Jan 2019
The regulatory landscape is constantly evolving. The risk of non-compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Sanctions requirements continues to increase and represent major challenges for financial institutions and companies which are under a lot of pressure…
Delphine Constantin, Partner at LPA Law Singapore, will give the participants an insight on:
- Legal & Regulatory Context : France & Europe
- Extraterritoriale Application: Overseas French
- Cross-Jurisdictional Issues: Local Regulations
- Illustration : Case Study
- Conclusion : Key Take-Aways
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker:
- Delphine Constantin, Partner, LPA Law, Singapore
Delphine Constantin is a partner in LPA Compliance and Disputes departments.
She advises corporates, funds, multilaterals and governments, in both Common Law and Civil Law jurisdictions, primarily in South Asia and Southeast Asia.
Delphine Constantin has more than 15 years of experience in emerging market jurisdictions. She has worked as inhouse counsel in the Projects group of a major European financial institution, with an international law firm in Australia and in Vietnam and with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), in Manila.
Prior to joining LPA, Delphine Constantin was Of Counsel with an international law firm in Singapore and a Senior Consultant with one of India's foremost law firms in Mumbai.
Delphine holds an LL.B. from McGill University (Canada), a Magistère de droit des activités économiques (MDAE) from Université Paris I (Panthéon- Sorbonne) (France) and an MBA, University of Chicago Booth School of Business (USA), with concentrations in Accounting, Finance, Economics & International Business.
She is qualified in England & Wales (Solicitor).
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.