08:30 to 10:00
29 May 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
Building on the success of our first session, the French Chamber is organising a second session for those who were not able to join us the first time.
Since April 1st, 2019, the new Singapore Employment Act (“EA”) has been extended to all employees. What are the amendments? Are foreign expats and assignees concerned?
Astrid Cippe, Foreign Lawyer, LPA Singapore, will detail the following:
- The key changes to the Singapore Employment Act: why? who? what?
- As an employer or HR practitioner, how can I ensure compliance with the new EA? (Case study)
- Are foreign expats and assignees concerned by the new EA? (Case study)
About the speaker
- Astrid Cippe: Of Counsel, LPA Singapore
Astrid Cippe advises MNCs and SMEs, individuals, ensuring compliance is met across all touch-points without exposing assignee and company to any non-compliant risk about cross-border movements, tax & labour laws, working to bring Global Mobility interventions to a successful conclusion. She helps organisations navigate global ambiguity of unfamiliar legislative environments with minimal operational, reputational and financial risk. She has more than 12 years’ experience in offering key strategic execution for the end-to-end management of worldwide long and short-term assignments, permanent transfers, localisations and repatriations.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is now required upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel after payment has been made, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event for a refund.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.