If applicable: Enjoy an additional 1,000 service credits with every Citroën or DS purchased!
Terms & Conditions:
- Only applicable for members of French Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Only applicable for new car purchases within the Citroën or DS Automobiles passenger vehicle range
- Service credits are non-transferrable and valid for a period of 2 years from date of registration
- In order to enjoy this privilege, kindly show our sales consultants your French Chamber privilege card
Valid from the period of 20 March 2018 - 20 March 2019
- This offer is on top of any current promotions
- Cycle & Carriage France Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice
- All decisions made by Cycle & Carriage France Pte Ltd are final. No correspondences will be entertained.
The Citroën brand was first established in 1919 (99 years) in France by Andre Citroën and the current parent company is Groupe PSA.
The Citroën brand is renowned for its superior suspension system and promises design, creativity, comfort and useful technologies. Select from the award-winning SUV range comprising the All-New Citroën C3 Aircross and New C4 Cactus, or a longtime family favourite, the New Grand C4 Picasso. Built with Citroën Advanced Comfort® and equipped with Citroën's renowned suspension system and modern technologies, your ride is about to get more comfortable and fun!
The DS story started with the DS 19 in 1955 (63 years), a popular French automotive icon of the 20th century and promises avant-garde design, high refinement, advanced technologies, and extraordinary dynamic comfort.
Our DS 5 Performance Line is a seamless blend of avant-garde style and innovation, featuring a unique aviation-inspired cockpit interior, jewel headlights and luxurious interior styling.
Opening hours of Citroën Showroom / DS Salon:
Monday - Saturday: 8:30AM - 7PM
Sunday: 10AM - 6PM