- Group Courses at French Toast: 25% OFF first course & 10% OFF all subsequent courses
- Corporate Courses: choice of complimentary DELF preparation course or Wine & Cheese degustation (subject to a 20-hour course)
- Private Tuition: choice of a FREE 1-hour trial or 15% OFF first private tuition package (up to 20 hours)
Since its launch on 1st June 2010, French Toast quickly became one of the leading French language centres in Singapore. 5 years later, French Toast decides to expand its offer to other European languages : EuroLingo is born (www.eurolingo.sg). Following this success, French Toast hopes to open overseas franchises in the next few years.
Passionate, efficient and dedicated: these are the common qualities of each French Toast Team member. Be it the native French-speaking Teachers, the Coordinator or the Director, all share a common passion for France, it's culture and language. However there is more to French Toast than simply being a language school. Its real aim is to share and spread the French culture and language. Besides providing French lessons, French Toast has successfully launched and organized various French-related projects and events such as the 6th French Student Idol in collaboration with the APFS and Wine & Cheese degustation workshops.
Services offered are:
- French Lessons for Corporate (companies and institutions), group classes and private tuition
- French translation and interpretation services
- A library of French books and movies
- Coordination of French-related events
- A monthly e-newsletter