- The acquisition of RCS Engineering will provide ENGIE with M&E engineering and installation expertise, and completes its current offerings for the data centre industry across the Asia-Pacific region with the ability to deliver large facilities.
- This acquisition enables ENGIE to deliver unique, fully-integrated and innovative solutions for the region's rapidly-growing digital economy and critical infrastructures, from design, installation and maintenance services to energy efficiency solutions, sustainable energy supply and digital support.
AXA Insurance unveiled today its new brand campaign that aims to empower people in Singapore to know they can “Rewrite the Rules” and reflects its global transformation from being a claims payer to being an encouraging partner to its customers.
For the Singapore Art Week which just ended, Art Porters Gallery curated three superb exhibitions in different parts of Singapore, all by talented female artists. The global newsletter artdaily.org reported on all three events, each time with a “best photo of the day”! The gallery is also involved in a few other art events.
Mr Pascal Lambert, President of the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (FCCS), member of Team France Export since January 1st 2019, met with H.E. Mr. Marc Abensour, Ambassador of France to Singapore and Christophe Lecourtier, CEO of Business France to celebrate the implementation of the Team France Export public service concession.
Membre de la Team France Export depuis le 1er janvier 2019, la Chambre de Commerce Française à Singapour (FCCS), représentée par son Président Monsieur Pascal Lambert, a rencontré S.E Marc Abensour, Ambassadeur de France à Singapour, et Christophe Lecourtier, Directeur général de Business France, à l’occasion d’une cérémonie célébrant la mise en œuvre de la concession public.
Sodexo, world leader of quality of life services, released its 2018 Sodexo University Trends Report: Five Trends Set to Impact the Student Journey and Campus. Drawing on insight from a panel of leading higher education experts as well as Sodexo’s experience providing services to 700 universities globally, it delivers key trends shaping the student journey and the campus experience, and how universities can and should be responding.
- Entrepreneurial talent has become a key differentiator in relative talent competitiveness
- Talent still drawn to small, high-income economies and the United States
- Washington, DC is the top performer in the cities’ ranking
- Five-year analysis shows talent gap widening between unequal economies
UnaBiz, in collaboration with IMT-IPAL, Omate, and LITE-ON, introduces Family 4.0 Initiative at the Consumer Electronics Show, the world’s largest technology tradeshow, held this year in Las Vegas from 8 to 11 January 2019.
SINGAPORE, Nov. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Effective now, Fluxym, the European/American Source-to-Pay experts, has nominated Michael Rouviere Executive Director and VP Asia Pacific, and established their offices in Singapore, at 600 North Bridge Road, Parkview Square.
Kacific founder and CEO, Christian Patouraux, accepted the 2018 Better Satellite World Award at a ceremony in London in recognition of the company’s work bringing affordable connectivity via next-generation satellites to the people of South East Asia and the Pacific.