With a successful approval rate of 97% on average, we can help you navigate smoothly through the whole process to obtain your Employment Pass and related passes!

A work visa is necessary for a foreigner to work in Singapore, and it can be a challenge.

The French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is licensed by the MOM (Licence number: 10C4756) and all visa applications are handled by Certified Employment Agents. We offer professional and personalised advice to gather, review and comment on supporting documents, to compile a credible file and apply visas for our clients.

Contact us: bizsupport(@)


Main work passes for foreign employees (non-PR)

Employment Pass (EP)

It is the most common work visa for foreigners who are not Permanent Residents (PRs). 
For professional, managerial and executives with:

  • a master degree - from an approved institution recognised by Singapore MOM;
  • a significant professional experience;
  • specific skill sets

The EP is not subject to quotas but the company must justify the added value brought by the foreign candidate and encourage local employment.

S Pass

For mid-level skilled foreign staff, S Pass employers are subject to a quota and have to pay a monthly Foreign Worker Levy (FWL) as well as subscribing to a medical and hospitalisation insurance covering the employment period.

Work Permit for foreign worker

For semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector. Work Permit employers are limited by a quota and specific rules for their industry and have to pay a monthly levy (FWL - Foreign Worker Levy) for each worker.

Family members' passes

Dependant's Pass (DP), Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP)

For spouse, children and parents of eligible Employment Pass (EP) or S Pass holders, it is necessary to apply for each one, for either a Dependant's Pass (DP) or a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) to stay in Singapore.

  • Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) for:
    • common-law spouse,
    • unmarried step-children under 21,
    • handicapped unmarried children above 21,
    • EP or S Pass holder’s parents.

To work in Singapore, the LTVP holder has to get his/her own independent work pass based on its own merit.

  • Dependant's Pass (DP) for:
    • legally married spouse,
    • unmarried children under 21.

From May 1st, 2021, Dependant Pass holders need an applicable work pass (EP, S Pass or Work Permit) to work in Singapore. 

Some other work passes...

There are other work passes in Singapore. The relevant visa will be determined based on the foreigner personal situation and / or type of employment: partners of Singaporean or PR, entrepreneurs, etc.

Contact us to know more about the options: bizsupport(@)


Get Started: Discover our pricing and packages

To discuss further your project
and confirm this solution with our department

Contact us

Get your copy of FOCUS 76 Edition: Supply Chain!